Wednesday

Just Acceptance.

I hate that people cant just accept a person for who they are. People will always find the worst in you. I have gauges, I have a tattoo, I have a pimple, I have a little meat on my bones, I have curly hair, my hairs to dark, my nose is to big, my ears are to small, i wear glasses, my  boobs are to big. Whatever it is, it dosnt matter neither I or anyone else should be judged on these things or anything else. I have more confidence then to let these things and people judging me get me down, I know im beautiful, pimples and all. I know I have a big nose and tiny ears, and a few extra pounds I could drop but I dont need you to tell me and my gauges and tattoo is just how i express myself dosnt make me a tomboy im actually pretty girly. So this is what i have to say, you accept me for who I am or you get out of my life, cause im not changing for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment