Monday

I miss you already.

Have you ever watched someone you love leave? Its the worst feeling in the world. Today I watched my sister, my bestfriend, my support system, the only the person that has been there for me through thick and thin, leave. She moved out today, not just down the road but to Tennessee. I hate walking past her room and seeing it empty, I hate not being able to joke with her, i hate not being able to hug her, and most of all i hate not seeing her smile.I miss the nights we sat on the couch untill late hours watching movies from before we were born, I miss talking to her about whatever was on my mind, I miss singing to her in the car, I miss annoying her, Its kinda funny. Theres nothing I can do, shes a big girl, she needs to move into the big girl world, I just wish she could live at home forever, she was the only thing keeping sane, around here. So my advice to you play nice in the sandbox with your siblings and everyone else in your life, cause you never know when they will be gone. If i knew that i wouldnt have time to spend with her months ago I would have spent alot more time with her.

I love this girl, thanks for always being there for me. I dont know what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment