Monday

My Dad Blogs?



Today while  I was blogging my dad says "I want A blog." and I being the typical teenager I am responded with "What are you gonna blog about?" What was I thinking? What isnt he gonna blog about? Hes triple my age and been around the world three or four times. Then I think to myself, what the hell do I blog about, oh right nothing, do people read my blog? Is it entertaining? I think I just blog about my complaints. Hmmm my fathers blog could be interesting. Sooo, needless to say I made him a blog, and now I get to read the stories of his life without showing interest, ha ha. I guess its easier to read his blog then sit there and get him talking cause we all know it will never stop. So today I remind myself that the older Generation really does posses knowledge I dont, and they are catching up with us in the technology department.

No comments:

Post a Comment